Cornell-Dublier Capacitor Search this section
in Technical  global search
 
  Magazine of the noted manufacturer of capacitors.
Capacitor manufacturer Cornell-Dublier began publising its magazine, "The Capacitor" in 1937. The content included circuits, the use of capacitors and even a trading post for readers.
The Dubilier Condenser Company was the earliest commercial manufacturer of electronic capacitors, formerly known as condensers, which were widely used in early radio receivers (wireless sets). The company was founded in New York in 1920, by William Dubilier, who was responsible for many early developments in the field of electronics and radio, including the use of mica in capacitors. Dubilier was a name commonly found on capacitors in early wireless sets in Britain alongside TCC, Wima, and others. Dubilier Condenser was later merged into Cornell Dubilier.
Cornell-Dublier Capacitor
 
Cornell Dublier Capacitor
  1937 1938 1939
       
1940 1941 1942 1943 1944
Nov-Dec Dec   Mar
Apr
Sep
Dec
Sep
Oct
Dec
1945 1946 1947 1948 1949
Dec Jan-Feb Oct
Nov
Oct
Nov
Dec
Jan
Feb
Mar
Apr
May
Jun
Jul
Aug
Sept
Nov
Dec
1950 1951 1952 1953 1954
Mar
May
Jun
Nov
Dec
Jan
Feb
Jul
Oct
Jan
May
Jan
Feb
Mar
Apr
May
Jun
Jul
Aug
Sep
Oct
Nov
Dec
Jan
Feb
Mar
Apr
May
Jun
Jul
Aug
Sep
Oct
Nov
Dec
1955 1956 1957 1958 1959
Jan
Feb
Mar
Apr
May
Jun
Jul
Aug
Sep
Oct
Nov
Dec
Jan
Feb
Mar
Apr
May
Jun
Feb
Mar
Apr
May
Jun
Jul
Aug
Sep
Oct
Nov
Jan
Feb
Mar
Apr
May-Jun
Jul-Aug
Sep
Jan-Feb
Mar-Aor
May-Jun
Jul-Aug
Sep-Oct
Nov-Dec